Join now

room for rent in shared service apartment THE SAIL (Singapore)

Currently I am living in one of the best apartments in Singapore for a great price. I have to move last minute to another country and will no longer be needing an apartment in Singapore. I would like to find someone to take over my lease because I need to leave as soon as possible. This particular apartment is on a very high floor and usually costs $2,450. I have negotiated my price down to $2,100. If you were to take over my lease before the apartment building finds a replacement tenant you would save $350. The management office is open to both short and long term stays. Below I have listed information about the building and the apartments amenities. For further inquiry please call Chris at Protected content respond to the email above.

The Sail Apartments lie right at the heart of Singapore's Financial District, beside the newly constructed Marina Bay,
at a walkable distance from major corporate offices at One Raffles Quay, Republic Plaza, SGX and UOB Plaza. You can reach Raffles'
Place Exchange by foot within 8 minutes, and Marina Bay Station in just a minute! Numerous bus services are available at the various
bus stops within a 2 minute walk from The Sail, which also has its own Taxi Stand.

The Sail is a 5-star residence boasting full resort facilities. In addition, it is strategically located near entertainment hotspots such as
One Fullerton, Customs House, Marina Bay Link Mall, Marina Bay Sands; with other popular destinations such as Chinatown, Clarke Quay,
Boat Quay, City Hall and Suntec City only a slightly further walk away.

Apartment:
Queen-sized bed
Table with chairs
Built-in oven, 4-burner cooker with hob and hood
Fridge
Glassware, crockery, cutlery and utensils
Sofa set with coffee table
Full air-conditioning
Electrolux Washer & Dryer combo (complimentary wash powder)

Facilities and services include :
Weekly housekeeping services
Wireless Internet Broadband
News, Movie Channels, Sports Channels on LCD TV
Utilities included (Electricity, Air Con, Hot Water, Cable TV, Internet)
Concierge
Doorman
Security
Gym
Swimming pools
Barbecue pits
Sauna and Jacuzzi
Tennis Courts
Observation Skydeck
Function rooms
Air Conditioning Servicing and Cleaning

Singapore Forum