Join now

Room with Private Bath, Immediate Move In (Singapore)

I have a Single Room in modern two-room Le Crescendo (beside Trinity Church), available from September 7th for one person. You will be sharing the unit with just one other, myself, a quiet easy-going Kiwi teacher who has been in Singapore for 10 years.

The room has bathroom (for your sole use) next to room and is equipped with air-con, wardrobe and cupboards, and queen-sized bed.

The condo has 4 BBQ pits, lovely swimming pool with water features, 2 jacuzzis, small gym, sauna, tennis court, function's room etc.

Conveniently located Protected content walk to either MacPherson or Tai Seng Circle Line Stations and bus stop right outside condo with services 8, 24, 28, 43, 70, 76, 80, 158.

Hans restaurant, cafe, Protected content beside condo, and new shopping centre with Breadtalk, Ramen Play, Toast Box, Food Republic etc. just opened up the road. In the HDB estate out the back there is a mini Fairprice and other grocery stores, a doctor's surgery, hawker centres etc.

Rental is $1450/mth and includes all utilities, wireless internet, cable TV, air-con maintenance etc. Cooking is welcome. Drop me a message and I'll send you some photos. :)