Join now

SAILING LESSONS (Singapore)

Ahoy there!

My name is Leigh Moylan and I have established an Adults Sailing Club here in Singapore at Raffles Marina.

The purpose of the club is to provide an affordable and progressive opportunity to learn how to sail up to a high standard and members of Internations receive 50% off lessons, making it ONLY $60 for a two hour lesson.

The first Protected content will be spent on a Laser Pico. The great thing about this boat is that it can be sailed single handedly, which provides the perfect foundation to fully understand how a sailing boat works.

Once you have mastered the basics we will then progress through the rest of the boats in the fleet including a Weta, which is a 16ft Trimaran, a 24ft racing yacht and finally a 54ft twin mast ketch.

For those keen in getting into racing, I have got contacts with a number of skippers who race at Raffles and Changi who are always looking for eligible crew.

For those keen to charter yachts, I have got contacts in Phuket who allow experienced sailors to charter their yachts at very reasonable prices as little as 200euros a day for a 40ft sailing yacht which sleeps six!

To see the photos of the lessons please visit our Facebook page:
Protected content

For more information or to book a lesson, please call Leigh Moylan on Protected content email Protected content

All the best,

Leigh

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners