SALES & MARKETING / ADMIN COORD (Singapore)
Dear InterNations SIN Members,
We are a European raw material and machinery supplier group with liaison teams and rep offices around the world, mainly serving the worldwide Textile Industry.
We are looking for new colleagues for our upcoming Singapore-based Sales, Business Development and Sourcing operations with a specific focus on ASIA-PACIFIC region (China, S. Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka)
Below are the general requirements / preferred skills for the above-mentioned position:
- Fluency in English (skills in other commonly-used languages such as Mandarin, Spanish, French etc would be a plus)
- 2 to 5 year experience would be ideal for this position’s level but open to a variety of experience backgrounds
- Experience in office affairs management, data organization, supplier development, sales and marketing activities in various countries
- Experience in Textile industry would be a plus but not a must, though candidates with a background in relatable industries or with engineering education will be preferred
- Ability to handle difficult situations, last minute problems, meet deadlines set by the HQ and sales-related problems
- Experience with communicating with various levels of clients.
Below are the main tasks of this position:
- Conducting market research and data analysis about potential target markets for company's product line and keeping up with the changing import-export regulations of the target countries
- Developing relations with new clients and suppliers in addition to handling regular requirements of the past/ existing customers / suppliers by conducting regular calls and other communication ways
- Preparing company presentations, cold calling industry organizations in various countries to increase the business network, sending introduction emails, organizing client visits, travels, learning about the requirements and offering company's products, arranging the delivery of samples to potential clients, following up thru the process, in addition to increasing the distributor network of the company in different regions in a result oriented manner
- Planning and organizing company's international trade fair and expo participations and doing client follow-ups after these fairs
This position will be reporting to the Singapore Office Manager and also to the HQ in Europe.
If interested, please send your CV --> Protected content .
Human Resources Dept