Join now

Seeking full-time qualified accountant. (Singapore)

I am seeking a qualified accountant (immediately) to support the rapid growth of an exciting business in the F+B sector : 'Gimme4Fingers Crispy Chicken'.

The business is very successful ,and is on track to double in size over the next 12 months+ .... we have many initiatives which need Finance and Accounting support

'Accountant' role :

Looking for an experienced qualified, commercially astute accountant to handle the month-end work, AP, AR, GL, payroll and Group treasury oversight, plus supervision of a Finance/ Accounts Exec and prepare the annual accounts /work with our auditors.

In addition, this person would need to 'own' several management accounting projects and initiatives such as 'Balanced Scorecard', annual budgeting, annual financial plan, performance analysis, and be able to work with our Corp Sec advisors on corporate initiatives.

The candidate needs to be either Singaporean or PR (due to quotas).

Ideally the candidate would have 5+ years experience in accounting and finance - and can handle all aspects of month-end / year-end / audit prep work unsupervised

I am looking for someone who can work effectively in a fast paced environment and respond to the needs of a growing business - who is commercially aware and can work with colleagues in operations and suppliers.

This is an exciting role in a fun and successful business - please contact me via Internations or at Protected content with your CV if you are interested.

Singapore Forum