Join now

Singapore White Collar Boxing Squad for Charity!!

Dear friends,

Some of you already know that I have recently joined the Singapore White Collar Boxing Squad and that I am currently training for a charity event on the 29th November Protected content .

Why you may ask! Well one of the reasons why I am doing this is for the Children’s Surgical Centre in Cambodia. Please find below the link of the charity page and have a read about were the proceeds of this event go.

Protected content

I know that not everyone’s pockets are deep but anything that you can donate, big or small to support this charity would be really amazing and you can do it from your computer without even seeing me get beaten up!

Singapore friends If you would like to support me on the evening of the fight and come to the event please let me know ASAP so I can send you the ticket details etc. As usual seats and tables for this event are selling out fast!

For those that have already confirmed that you are coming to support me, thank you so much your support really means a lot to me.

All my other friends and family around the world, I know that you will be supporting and cheering me from afar.

Remember proceeds of this event go towards a fantastic cause.

Thank you,
Barbara
x

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners