Social Media Intern (Singapore)
Hi all - one of my clients, Tucker Medical ( Protected content ) is looking to hire a Social Media Intern if anyone is interested. Please email Protected content if so.
* * *
We are looking to grow both our oncology and medical general services to become the cutting-edge private medical practice in Singapore. We want to lead private healthcare in Singapore by marrying technological innovation with premium patient care and support.
Who You Should Be:
Driven, passionate and full of ideas, you are willing to embrace the four Tucker Medical Pillars of Health: Mind, Exercise, Diet and Sleep in your every day life. As a vibrant stakeholder in our business, you enjoy the task of building on our existing brand image and are invested in growing the practice to better serve our patients. You ideally are specialized in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field and have the desire to combine your skills and expertise into this integral role with Tucker Medical.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading, are an absolute must. Our ideal candidate understands the value of integrated branding, marketing, advertising and social media. You have a firm grasp of the Tucker Medical brand image and know how to expertly apply it across our social media.
• Manage social networks, such as Facebook (posts and ads), Twitter and Pinterest, against our annual, monthly, weekly and daily Social Media calendar.
• Align the Social Media calendar against the Marketing and Advertising calendars for an integrated brand experience.
• Post daily, bi-weekly and weekly updates to all applicable social media outlets. You are responsible for ensuring proper online messaging and relevancy and ensuring consistency across networks.
• Update the Social Media plan with changes in strategy.
• Prepare reports to update internal staff on usage statistics.
• Monitor site usage on an ongoing basis.
• Plan for and actively pitch new Social Media initiatives on an ongoing basis.
• Microsoft Office – Advanced Knowledge
• Adobe Creative Suite – Basic Knowledge (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Mac Operating System – Advanced Knowledge
• Strong Writing and Proofreading in English
• WordPress – Intermediate Knowledge a plus
• Social Media Management – Administration Experience a plus
• Google Apps – Working Knowledge a plus