Join now

Southeast Asia Cruise. (Singapore)

I have no idea if this is the right place to post this but I couldn't think of anywhere else. I have made a rather last minute decision that I would like to go on a Cruise for the first time. The itinerary I like the best Leaves on Dec 16th, Protected content is an 11 night cruise on Princess Cruises' Diamond Princess. It stops in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
Protected content
All of my friends who are free already made their travel plans and are unavailable. I would rather not pay double the cost in order to travel on my own. I found a travel agency that can do $1,113 per person for double occupancy in an interior stateroom. Slightly more for an obstructed ocean view.

I want to know if there are any women who are interested in sharing a twin room with me on the cruise. I have both introverted and extroverted tendencies, love to read, and do things on my own but I am also very comfortable talking to strangers. We could do things together or not depending on the day and our moods.
If anyone is interested please try to reply or PM me before 7pm Thursday Dec 8th so we can begin booking.

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners