Join now

Stammtisch in Singapore, everybody welcome!

Hey guys,

As I still haven't opened my own place for my shophouse concept, I decided to do the next Stammtisch at my friend's place, Gourmet Chef Heather Barrie who got a great location next to Bras Basah MRT & (a small selection of best of schnapps).

We will have 20% OFF FINAL BILL for this evening, so come and join this event on 27th of July from 7pm & bring your friends.

In addition we will also sell a small range of best of schnapps for just S$ 6 per glass! so dont miss it as it is limited to 70 people.

Here some more details:
Founded by Gourmet Chef Heather Barrie, Fine Palate, one of the leading caterers in Singapore for private and corporate events for more than 20 years, is now offering the same level of quality and taste sensations in its new outlet in Waterloo Street’s old school, an arts & lifestyle building, serving contemporary Australian and European cuisine.

Using quality bespoke fittings and soft furnishings, Fine Palate has wonderful character and will ensure your enjoyment during each visit.

On Wednesday 27th of July we will welcome you to have dinner & drinks at Fine Palate, to inaugurate the creations of new recipes, with a choice of a la carte or set meals. On that occasion, you will be offered a discount of 20% on total bill. (prices are subject to 10% service chagre, no GST).

Stammtisch will contribute to the fun by offering a range of Schnapps at only $6.00 on that evening.

Please rsvp via the guestlist at Protected content
or send me an email at: Protected content

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Heather Barrie & Daniel Deeb Badr

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners