Our client is a global leading provider of blasting solutions in the mining and construction Industry. They are looking for an experienced individual to join them in Singapore.
The role reports to the Global Hub Supply Chain Manager and is responsible for providing transactional support and customer service for intercompany trade generated by the new global supply chain hub. Key monthly output will be primarily completion of required transactions and communication and follow up on issues or developments from transactional activity.
This role will operate out of the Global Hub. The SC Coordinator is expected to complete critical transactions in a timely basis and provide effective follow through and communication to internal customers and supply sites. Critical to this role is the requirement to focus on cross border transactions.
• Provide transactional support for intercompany trade including stock transfers, invoicing, logistics, customer enquiries etc.
• Effectively develop the use of SAP to deliver the appropriate outcomes.
• Personal commitment to company’s SHE Charter and focus on creating plans achievable under SHE standards and executing accordingly
• Follow-up on critical issues arising from the various intercompany transactions. Due to time zone differences, the candidate will need to be flexible and responsive potentially addressing issues outside of normal business hours.
• Generate the monthly or weekly planning and logistics / shipping requirements for the global network and assist in executing those plans via transactions as well as communication directly with the impacted region.
• Focus on sharing key information across the entire Planning team.
• Understand the Company’s Code of Ethics policy and work together with the various contacts within the organization to maintain compliance
• Drive year over year productivity improvement through effective transactional support activity
• Tertiary education in commerce or logistics
• 3+ years experience in transaction focused roles or equivalent
• ERP experience required (SAP)
• Possess good Excel software skills
• Must be multi-lingual (English and Spanish). Must be able to speak and write
• Good general knowledge of supply chain and of operational logistics / shipping
• Clear analytical competency and solid communication skills – written and
• Possess trouble-shooting & problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate ability to deliver results through use of metrics
• Flexible on work schedule due to global coverage hours
• Discipline to perform without close management oversight
For more information and to apply for this role please email me at Protected content .