Join now

Swedish grl looking for job Singapore/HongKong/AUS

My name is Sandra, 37 years from Gothenburg, Sweden.
I'm currently in Lisbon, Portugal working as an inside channel account manager, for the swedish market. But I am very interested in finding a job and moving to Singapore/Hong Kong or Australia.

I recently lived 1 year in the Philippines, where I helped a family in the island of Siargao. I sponsored them for almost 1 year (private) with second hand surf boards, so they could finally practice as they wished and also competed.
I came back to Europe because I needed to work again, as money do matter, and I never want to live and work in Sweden again, its too cold ;) I have a really nice job here, but I feel in my heart the location is not for me.
I have worked at DHL Supply Chain in Sweden for 5 years; warehouse worker and 2nd Teamleader and before that I worked in a Taco factory, Santa Maria as an machine operator.
I've worked in stores, offices, industry cleaning, factories, warehouses, industries etc.
I'm a fast learner and I work hard and Im not scared of new things.
Language skills: Swedish, norwegian and english. Some Bisaya and german.
Please contact me if you know about any jobs suited for me of if you want to know more about me :)

Best regards,