Join now

Take A Chance On Me- Job Opportunities, Please : ) (Singapore)

Aloha fellow IN members,

I'm on the hunt for a job in Public Relations. I am open to explore any opportunities out there so please do let me know if anyone knows of any job opps
that might be of interest to me.

A quick summary of my experience:

My past experiences in Public Relations range from internships at PR agencies specializing in events management and media relations to work experience for an NGO where I worked with a team to create a detailed, comprehensive Public Relations and government affairs communication strategy for Enterprise Honolulu, a non-profit organization in Hawaii.

Most recently, I was attached to a PR agency in Singapore where I worked on multiple accounts and projects in the APEJ region. My work experience ranged from organizing press conferences and securing key interviews for my clients to providing counsel and support for clients in several industries, I believe that my media relations skills and career in the PR industry are definitely headed in the right direction.

If this is the time to blow my own trumpet, I would tell you that I am awesome at what I do because my passion for PR runs deep. My strong interpersonal and communication skills are a testament to that. Coupled with that, my motivation and my “all or nothing” attitude as well as my positive way of Life will always find its way into my chosen workplace.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Much aloha and hope your Dragon year is off to a good start,