Join now

Tanjong Rhu- condo room for rent (Singapore)

We're seeking one flatmate to take up the common room in our Tanjong Ria flat. The condo is located on Tanjong Rhu Road, short distance away from CBD (Suntec, Cityhall, Esplanade and Tanjong Pagar) connected by Premier bus (right at doorstep of the condo that takes you to Robinson Rd, Esplanade) or Protected content min walk to the bus stop then fifteen min bus ride to Suntec), Protected content at doorstep of the condo which takes you to Aljunied MRT). April 17 onwards the MRT stop Stadium will start to operate along the circle line.

The condo has a gym, large swimming pool, tennis court and squash court (very rare in Singapore). The liviing room is huuuuuuuuge and the common room we rent out is also very spacious. Currently the flat is shared by a Chinese girl who speaks some French (or trying to) and a French guy working on V.I.E. mission.

We all follow regular working hours hence would expect the person to have a similar routine just to be easier:). It's quite a friendly and easy-going flat where we hang out togehter quite often.

The rent will be S$ Protected content utility bills plus maid Protected content per week shared among us three). 1 month deposit and notice period is required - pretty standard. Moving in time would be immediate. I'm attaching some photos of the condo and the room.

Feel free to contact me at
mobile Protected content
email: Protected content

if you are interested and would like to view the flat. If you are not yet in Singapore you may contact me via Skype and I can show you the room through video call.

Happy hunting and nice day!