Teacher for GERMAN (Singapore)
Supreme International Education is a master franchise that offers international school licenses and supervises the aligned schools in their development.
With our first sub-franchise in South India - the German International School - we have successfully implemented our educational concept in January Protected content combining bilingual, project-based learning within inter-year classes.
In Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary School, currently children aged 18 months up to 8th grade are taught according to the German Thuringian Curriculum. This curriculum enables our students to easily continue at any other school worldwide.
Once students move up to Upper Secondary School, we offer the well recognised school leaving certificate “International General Certificate of Secondary Education” (IGCSE) for 9th and 10th grade. It is planned to implement the AS- and A-Levels as well once there is further demand for senior grades.
Our progressive concept encompasses the latest suggestions of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research and therefore differs from classic schooling as mostly applied in Germany.
Our concept is guided by a holistic approach to teaching. Therefore we implement methods such as inter-year classes to support the social skills of our pupils. Lessons are mainly multidisciplinary and designed in a project-oriented approach. As a result, our pupils develop a sense of independence, self- confidence and self-reliance in short time, which in turn helps them become more autonomous.
Opportunities for an employment at German International School, involve the applicant to have a university degree or comparable degree in a field related to education sciences, teaching and/or pedagogy.
Currently we are especially seeking:
- 1 German/English speaking Pedagogic Head
- 1 German speaking Teacher for Primary and Secondary grades (Subjects: German, German as 2nd Language, Social Studies respectively Geography and History)
- 1 English or German speaking Sports & Swimming Teacher
- 2 German speaking Kindergarten/Pre-School Teachers
- 1 English Teacher (for Primary and Secondary grades)
- 1 Germanist/Angelist for lecturing
- 1 English speaking Network administrator
Also teachers from other than the above mentioned areas are more than welcome to contact us!
As a young educational institute, we seek to work with employees equipped with the following skills:
- Post-graduates in a subject related to education sciences, teaching or pedagogy.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Adaptability, flexibility and motivation.
- Friendly and open-minded personality with professional manner in contact with parents and team.
- Creativity to handle challenges in a young and growing organisation.
- Availability to be involved in extracurricular activities of school and kindergarten.
- Ability to work closely together in the team as and to prepare lessons independently.
- Professional experience in working with computer and common media.
German International School Chennai!
￼Phone: Protected content
Fax: Protected content
Email: Protected content Web: Protected content
4/391 Ram Garden, Anna Salai Palavakkam, Chennai Protected content Nadu, India
- an annual contract as a assistant/junior/senior teacher with the possibility of extension. Details on our compensation model are available in a personal interview.
- an exciting international experience in the fascinating culture of India.
- the possibility to take part in a young schools development.
- vocational training and coaching.
- assistance in finding suitable accommodation.
Kindly send your application including a motivation letter, CV, picture, reference letters and certificates to Ms. Melanie Rolf:
Being a young and growing school, we are moreover continuously seeking high-experienced employees who share our passion for excellence in education!
So please feel free to get in contact with us pro-actively. We will be more then happy to discuss with you if there are any opportunities to work together.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!