Join now

Top Property in Batu Ferringhi, PENANG, Malaysia (Singapore)

Views

PENANG, Pearl of the Orient, best cuisine, integrated ethnicities, multi-cultures & religions, open mindedness and tolerance, friendliest Homo Sapien, World Heritage Georgetown City where many foreigners / ex-Malaysians are subscribing to live and re-live under Malaysia My 2nd Home Programme.

For $g2,600 per month you can rent a fully renovated / furnished to the brim in best luxury and comfort 3/4 level semi-D HOUSE, landed area of Protected content ft with garden and backyard, waterfall stream, built up area of 3,400 sq ft, by the Beach in Batu Ferringhi, looking down Andaman Sea!

Greet sunrises when you awakes and catching sunsets with sundowners, life is too short to be spent sitting inside car stepping on speed and brake paddles every few seconds in KLCC as the first and last thing from / towards home as daily routine!

If you are Malaysian or Expats, likewise - Our last suit needs no pocket! If you have cash or can generate a loan you can buy such property and turns "recycled-teenager" when you retire, in peace, harmonising with GAIA, sitting on a hill / balcony, looking down ocean as best "feng-shui", meditate and enjoy life gracefully.

Interested?

For locals, foreign investors, MY My 2nd Home seekers, above mentioned house can be yours for Rgt 1.68 Million - lock, stock and barrel (ca.U$510K) or (($g730K) or (ca.400K Euros)!

Projected value : Rgt 2.5 Million within 3>5 years as land is becoming a novelty in PENANG

Oh! By the way, Rgt = Ringgit the official currency of Malaysia

If you are interested to see photos, pls email : Protected content .

Good Luck and live a Gr8ful Lifestyle!

Blessings+Metta,

Alexandra

Singapore Forum