Join now

Two luxurious en-suites for rent in Farrer Road (Singapore)

Dear All,

Luxurious double en-suites in a 4 bedroom flat in Farrer Road (District Protected content with art, paintings and European antiques are available. 7 minutes walking distance to Farrer Road MRT, 13 minutes to Holland Village (I timed them with my heels on). Empress wet market and Food Centre are around the corner. 10 Mins to Tanglin Mall and Orchard Road via bus.

The flat is hugely spacious: Protected content and features: 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms/lavatories, kitchen with modern appliances. brand new washer, dryer and fridge/freezer, massive fitted wardrobes in each room, tons of storage. Full condo facilities: gym & pool. Fibre Protected content broadband.

Both rooms have en-suite bathroom, air-con and ceiling fan, fitted with floor to ceiling wardrobe. Monthly rent SGD Protected content SGD Protected content of all bills (and weekly cleaning too).

I am British Chinese originally from London. I'm in private wealth management. I speak Mandarin, French and Italian fluently having lived and studied in both France and Italy. Currently I am learning Portuguese. I lead an extremely busy yet quiet life but I do enjoy a glass of wine, meals out, or the odd banters.

There will only be three of us max. I’m looking for two SINGLE professional flatmates who are very well educated, easy-going, friendly yet meticulous and tidy! (I like it very tidy...). If you're internationally minded and have a good sense of humour then come see the flat and we'll have a chat!

Reference required. Employment pass holder only (as per the requirement of Singaporean government! Protected content minimum stay. Viewing and moving in now. If this sounds like you, please get in contact.

Unfortunately I can't take in couples, job seekers, someone who works from home, or those who have visiting friends sleep over.

Please send a brief introduction of yourself, and some form of social network i.e. linkedin if available.

I am ideally looking for native French, Italian or Portuguese speakers.

Kind regards,