Join now

URGENT: PARK COURT APARTMENT (ROOMS AVAILABLE) (Singapore)

This is one special chance for you to grab, an excellent condition flat.
Nicely furnished, everything is brand new – new tv, new sofa, new bed (mattress + bed frame), new washing machine, new fridge, all of them were just delivered to the apartment couple of weeks back.

This is available immediately for rent.

I am staying in a 3br private apartment, and looking for flat mates for the other room that is presently vacant, if you are interested, you may contact for viewing:

**mobile: Protected content

I am renting out a master room in an Apartment, close to Joo Chiat and East Coast (where is the beach is, and a place to eat good stuff with a beer during weekends!)

**This unit has 3 bedrooms, and 3 toilets, so there will be no sharing of toilet and bathroom.

ACCESSIBILITY:

- this is 6 mins walk to EUNOS (green line MRT); OR if you are too lazy to walk, you may take a bus (it's just 1 stop away) - it is also 3 short stops to PAYA LEBAR (circle/yellow line MRT), which is 5 mins only!

Protected content to BUGIS; 15 mins to CITY HALL

Protected content to OUTRAM PARK (green and PURPLE line)

Protected content to RAFFLES, 23 min to TANJONG PAGAR;

Protected content to SERANGOON (green and purple line)

Protected content to DHOBY GAUT (interchange for all MRT lines red, green, yellow, and purple subway)

SURROUNDING: There are a lot of 24 hr eateries; grocery store, banks (OCBC, UOB, POSB, Maybank, Citibank, etc) and all other shops(from carpets, to flower stall, household, etc) nearby.

There are 2 bus stops near the apartment

The room is air con, with attached toilet, Built in wardrobe, a lot of storage places. Microwave, Fridge are shared.

The price is SGD Protected content the master room, and we shall share very minimal utilities cost; You can cook, no restrictions as long as you clean up the area once done. The place is very cozy :)

Sharing with whom? Well, that would be me, an easy going person, who loves to travel, hang out, chit chats, have some wine/ drinks.. Or, Sometimes I just want to come home and cook dinner, after a long day… I am flexible, practical, I hope to be surrounded by cheerful people, but I also respect if at times other occupants would want to have a good sleep.

Comparing other units? Yep, that may be a condo or a HDB that does have good stuff but for me, what's important is to live with a good flatmate, more than anything else. It's like u dont mind coming home early cuz u got someone there u can drag with you to the mall, East Coast, or just stay at home for a good cooked / bought meal!

LEASE TERM: 1 year, however for short term, we can discuss that.

If you like my place but you have other concerns, just let me know, I' ll see if I could work that one out the best way I could.

Thank you and wish you are be the roommate I am looking for!

Best Regards, Pam
email: Protected content

Singapore Forum