Client - Well known cosmetic brand
Industries you can be from : Hospitality/ Pharmaceuticals/Beauty/Fashion Apparels/Training Schools
Location - Singapore
· Achieve retail sales plan
· Provide Field Sales Executives and all Consultants with the necessary service/selling skills and product knowledge to drive retail sales productivity
· Identify and develop future training leaders by teaching and coaching management skills to Field Sales Executives and Counter Managers
· Inspire, motivate and educate at all times.
This encompasses the following:
In-Store Coaching (40%)
Team Development & Leadership (20%)
· Coach and continually develop Field Sales Executives to increase their in-store/classroom and administration skills and achieve overall effectiveness.
· Work with the Sales Manager to develop specific action plans to develop the competencies of Field Sales Executives.
· Prepare for and participate in the monthly Top Door Counter Manager meetings - seek and obtain feedback on specific training needs.
· In conjunction with the Sales Manager, manage and oversee Succession Planning Programs for Counter Managers and a Fast Track Development Plan for Consultants.
· Analyze Consultant Retention/Turnover rates versus strategic targets. Work with the Sales Manager to develop action plans as required.
· Partner with the Brand Manager, Sales and Marketing to develop strategies to achieve the annual retail sales plan e.g. Top Door Strategy.
· Develop, reconcile and manage the Education Budget. Prioritize and allocate funds to meet the key needs of the business.
· Prepare and analyse Consultant Retention/Turnover Report for management's review and propose retention strategies to reduce turnover.
· With the Sales Manager, review the Quarterly Consultant Appraisals and develop action plans accordingly.
· Prepare all necessary training materials and documentation.
Manage all customer feedback relating to service levels and allergies and prepare monthly reports for Brand Manager's review.
· Minimum diploma holder, preferably specialized in Training and Development, with at least 5 years' of relevant training experience. Past work experience from cosmetic, airline, hospitality or retail industries would be of an advantage
· Equipped with Adult Learning Strategies and modern training methods and techniques
· Strong presentation, planning and execution skills
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Passionate and influential with the ability to inspire and motivate the field personnel
· Ability to listen, lead and nurture talent
· Ability to deal with people at all levels
· Ability to work in a fast paced matrix team environment
· Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin
· Well groomed and fashion conscious
Send CVs & enquiries to - Protected content