Join now

URGENT: ROOM FOR RENT (Singapore)

This is one special chance for you to grab, an excellent condition flat.
Nicely furnished, everything is brand new – new tv, new sofa, new bed (mattress + bed frame), new washing machine, new fridge.
This is available for rent and has NO AGENT FEE.

This is a 3br private apartment, close to Joo Chiat and East Coast (where is the beach is, and a place to eat good stuff with a beer during weekends!)

**This unit has 3 bedrooms, and 3 toilets, so there will be NO SHARING of toilet and bathroom.

LEASE TERM: Starting on Aug 20, Protected content .
Please contact me for viewing,
=> PAM Protected content mailto: Protected content

ACCESSIBILITY:
- this is 7 mins walk to EUNOS (green line MRT); OR if you are too lazy to walk, you may take a bus (it's just 1 stop away)
- it is also 3 short stops to PAYA LEBAR (circle/yellow line MRT), which is 5 mins only!
Protected content to BUGIS;
Protected content to CITY HALL
Protected content to OUTRAM PARK (green and PURPLE line)
Protected content to RAFFLES, 23 min to TANJONG PAGAR;
Protected content to SERANGOON (green and purple line)
Protected content to DHOBY GAUT (interchange for all MRT lines red, green, yellow, and purple subway)

**There are also direct buses that goes from East to West, and North to South; straight bus to the airport, etc.

SURROUNDING:
There are 24 hr eateries; grocery store, banks (OCBC, UOB, POSB, DBS, Maybank, UOB, Citibank, etc) and all other shops (from carpets, flower shop, pillows, cookware, household, etc) nearby.

The room is air con, and you will be the only one using the toilet and bathroom.
Built in wardrobe, a lot of storage places.
Microwave, Fridge are shared.

The price is SGD Protected content the common room and minimal utilities to be divided between/ among occupants;
You can cook, no restrictions as long as you clean up the area once done.
The place is very cozy :)

If you like my place but you have other concerns, just let me know, I' ll see if I could work that one out the best way I could.

Please contact me ASAP. Wish you are the flat mate that I am looking for!

Best Regards,
Pam

Singapore Forum