Join now
Log in Join

Visit pass assitance required (Singapore)

Hi, I have started working in Singapore on EP and I have my wife and daughter on dependent pass here. I have single mother dependent on me back in India. I am willing to get my mom with me here in Singapore. Financially I don't have any problem. I have tried to search various options out of which one is Long term visit pass, but as per MoM for LTVP eligibility one's fixed salary should be 10KS$. I don't meet that criteria although my gross salary (including bonus) cross that line. I tried to discuss with various visa agencies but all have denied to apply mentioning the reason for eligibility. The other option I see is social visit pass but for India it is only for 30 days or maximum extension of 1 months in single trip on own. If you want more then 2 months expend i.e for 3rd month that might require local (PR or Singapore citizen) to sponsor, which is again a big task to find the sponsor. Also I have heard ICA don't allow multiple trips in a year these days and can reject your visa. I am desperately looking for the options. Any assistance on this is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Singapore Forum