Join now

Visit pass assitance required (Singapore)

Hi, I have started working in Singapore on EP and I have my wife and daughter on dependent pass here. I have single mother dependent on me back in India. I am willing to get my mom with me here in Singapore. Financially I don't have any problem. I have tried to search various options out of which one is Long term visit pass, but as per MoM for LTVP eligibility one's fixed salary should be 10KS$. I don't meet that criteria although my gross salary (including bonus) cross that line. I tried to discuss with various visa agencies but all have denied to apply mentioning the reason for eligibility. The other option I see is social visit pass but for India it is only for 30 days or maximum extension of 1 months in single trip on own. If you want more then 2 months expend i.e for 3rd month that might require local (PR or Singapore citizen) to sponsor, which is again a big task to find the sponsor. Also I have heard ICA don't allow multiple trips in a year these days and can reject your visa. I am desperately looking for the options. Any assistance on this is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Singapore Forum