Join now

would you like to donate for charity? (Singapore)

dear all,
a few of you might know that I've been paddling (outrigging canoe with Singapore Paddle Club) quite a bit recently, to prepare for an expedition paddling from Singapore to Kalimantan (Borneo/Indonesia) which will begin in 2 weeks.... Our crew of 12 people will cover around 800km in 8 days, crossing the South China Sea… we will paddle a 6-men canoe in alternating 2h shifts, with a yacht supporting us as a safety boat.

One reason for us to embark on this trip is to raise funds for two charity organizations: CARE (Children At Risk and Endangerment) and Paddlers in Pink (Breast Cancer awareness). We aim at raising S$25,000.... If you'd like to show your financial support, you'll find some more info how to do this in the email below.

It works easily via this link Protected content

As we say in the canoe, "little by little": every contribution counts, also the little ones. Thank you very much!!

Best,
Anne

PS: Whoever wonders how I'm gonna survive this, given my metabolism: we've got a French chef who's cooking Protected content per person per day... Should be just enough :-)

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners