Join now

Personal/Professional coaching - English/Italian (Skopje)

Hi, My name is Mirjana Stojanovska, Certified Professional Coach and Energy Leadership - Master Practitioner from London based Institute (IPEC) accredited from World Federation of Coaches in USA.
Back in Skopje, I help individuals and organisations to shift their consciousness at a level where can easily develop capacity and capability for sustainable growth and performance improvement.

Integrated Success Coaching is strategic approach to building and nurturing self-engagement for extraordinary results in personal and professional self-growth.
- dive into barriers of success;
- drive the leadership pipeline through integrated coaching; solutions - personal and organizational performance change;
- lift performance by improving retention and engagement;
- shift awareness by transforming the quality of every conversation;
- set new paradigm of performance with extraordinary results

My aim is to facilitate my client’s awareness of what they want to achieve in their life/business, what is holding them back, discovering the core beliefs, broaden their perspectives, becoming holographic thinkers and achieve extraordinary results.

Services:

Coaching; Training; Mentorship;
Energy Leadership Development Program
Exclusive licence of the trainer · Exclusive leadership program based on innovative and breakthrough tools, principles, technics who develop future leaders and create sustainable future human capital.

Areas for improvement:
Leadership;Dynamic Communication; Emotional Innovative Intelligence; Sales; Engaging yourself and others; Productivity, Change Management; Time management; Team building; Health&Wellness;

Group coaching;
Workshops; Educational sessions; Discussions; online group coaching thru webinars;

Individual coaching
One on one coaching; Online coaching;

Feel free to contact me: Protected content or 070/ Protected content

Skopje Forum

Our Global Partners