Associate Site Manager with Dutch or Swedish (Sofia)
Quintiles, the company I work for, is searching for people with Dutch or Swedish to work from Sofia as Associate Site Manager (iCRA).
The iCRA Trainee is responsible for developing relationship with their assigned clinical trial sites to ensure sites have the information, tools and materials they need to meet the objectives of the study. He/she helps remove roadblocks, answer questions and resolve issues to minimize the burden of study execution on their assigned sites, so site personnel can focus on enrolling patients and capturing data as required by the study.
The iCRA Trainee is responsible for maintaining regular contact with their assigned sites in accordance with the site monitoring agreement for each study. They collect, compile, document and report site related data. They ensure investigative sites are working in accordance with protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and all applicable regulatory requirements. They may be responsible for sites participating in one or more studies, and assignments may include site selection, site initiation and enrollment, follow up and site close out.
· Protected content verbal and written communication skills in the English and another language at native or near native speaker level.
· Protected content customer service skills including:
· Protected content organizational skills with strong attention to detail
· Protected content to manage competing priorities
· Protected content problem solving skills
· Protected content interpersonal and collaboration skills
· Protected content to manage assigned workload independently
· Protected content to work during US business hours if required
· Protected content Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, and Internet applications
Education/ Work experience
•Bachelor’s degree with preference given to medical/health, technology or other science-based degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
· Protected content of clinical trials and how trial sites operate
· Protected content minimum of 12 months experience as Site Support Specialist, iCRA Trainee, or the equivalent
· Protected content in English and Dutch or Swedish
If you are interested, please send a CV to Protected content