Join now

Cedar Foundation Ball. Sheraton Sofia October 11th

The Cedar Foundation will be having their annual Charity Ball at the Sheraton Hotel on October 11th.

As an Ambassador of Internations, I am proud to be offering the Cedar Foundation my support this year and wish to ask our membership for their support wherever possible.

Tickets are now available for Protected content Per Person which includes: Three Course Meal, Drinks and Live Music.

If you are interested in attending, please send me a message letting me know how many tickets you would like to purchase. Tables are made up of 10 persons.

We are also looking for additional support from individuals & businesses by means of donating items for use in the evening's raffle & auction. If any of you wish to help us raise additional funds by means of providing such items, please contact me asap. It could be a service you provide, for example you could work for an airline and manage to offer a return flight, or maybe you work for a hotel and could offer a stay for a couple. It could even be something simple like a case of wine, and so forth.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

More info about the Foundation can be found at: Protected content

Sofia Forum

Our Global Partners