Join now

Looking for 1 Bedroom Apartment near Bulgaria Mall (Sofia)

Hi,

I am moving to Sofia soon and hence looking for a 1 bedroom apartment. Please can anyone assist?

Criteria for long-term rented accommodation
Length of Tenancy contract: Protected content with likely possibility of extending the tenancy contract. After 8 months, I will be in a better position to decide for myself which areas or districts of Sofia are suitable to stay
Type of accommodation: 1 Bedroom Apartment with separate kitchen and living room. Please note that I am not interested in shared houses, shared flats or one-room that includes everything (i.e. kitchen, living room and bedroom together)
Furnished: Either part of fully furnished
White goods: Yes
Internet/Broadband: Yes, preferably
Car Owner: No
Location: Prefer to stay in centre of Sofia or within the 15 minutes commutable distance from work. I am working near Bulgaria Mall.
Monthly Rent: Looking for something within the budget
Energy Utilities: Should either be included with rents as rarely used during the days or fixed price per month. Can also discuss as I am not sure what is the procedure in Sofia.
Other Preferences: Prefer to stay in safe and secure area

So, any suggestions? I have been trying to use homes.bg and imot.bg but is it possible to convert the language from Bulgarian to English, without using the conventional Google translation? Can someone suggest criteria to select on either of the above websites in order to meet the above requirements?

Kind Regards,

Sib

Sofia Forum