Join now

Private tutor: IB MYP, IB Diploma, IGCSE, A-levl (Sofia)

I am based in Plovdiv and offering private tutoring for:

• MYP & IGCSE: any subject, and the MYP Personal Project
• IB-D & A-levels: Math, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, English, Technology (IB ITGS), TOK, Extended Essay
• and help with university applications

I have over six years of experience as a private tutor for IB MYP, IB Diploma, IGCSE and A-levels. I specialize in IB tutoring.

Being American-Swiss and having grown up in Bali, I attended an international IB school myself and successfully completed the IB MYP and IB Diploma. I graduated among top 5% of students and received an Honors Award and Citizenship Award. After high school, I was awarded a merit based scholarship for my BSc in Earth and Space Science at a private, international university in Germany, Jacobs University and again received a merit scholarship for my MSc in Hydrology at the University of Utrecht in the Netherlands.

I started tutoring MYP students while in high school and picked it up again during my MSc. I have a lot of success with my pupils because I can connect with them and motivate them in a way many teachers are not able to. As a highly successful student with a good understanding of the MYP curriculum, combined with my top secret learning tricks and my ability to explain problems from a different prospective, I am very effective.

I am familiar with the international culture, quality of education, and curriculum requirements of the IB MYP and IB Diploma program. My pupils show a marked improvement in their grades because I help them understand the subject material and their assignments as well as helped them become better learners and find the joy in learning. I have worked with many students to successfully help them improve their grades and achieve what they want, such as getting into the IB Diploma. My versatile, patient and empathetic approach to teaching, employing just the right amount of seriousness always creates an optimal learning environment.

I offer private IB MYP tutoring in person or online via Skype and other virtual classroom software.

You can call me at Protected content drop me email at Protected content .

You can also find more information on my services and prices by visiting my website, MYP Guru, at Protected content

Best regards,
Maitri Fischer

Sofia Forum