Shevana is looking for Sales Executive x 4 (Sofia)
Shevana is a worldwide provider of serviced apartments for the housing needs of large corporations, expats and business travelers.
With its current product portfolio of over 100.000 serviced apartment in Protected content around the globe, Shevana is one of the strongest players on the B2B market.
Shevana headquarter are located in Denmark with new representative offices opening up in Europe. Shevana EOOD is a subsidiary of Shevana Denmark. Shevana EOOD facilitates Operational Support, Customer services, IT development, Sales and Online Marketing.
Our existing team consists of highly passionate and world class professionals. If you consider yourself to be a top skilled person, with passion and a “can do” attitude, you should apply for this job and be challenged on your next career step and goals.
We are currently looking for an International Sales Executive to develop and perform sales activities in specific assigned markets.
• Develops sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Conduct phone calls to introduce the company strategy to foreign companies abroad and finalize service contract agreements
• Obtain specific customer requirements to ensure optimization of accommodation expenses is fulfilled.
• Initiates and coordinates action plans to penetrate new markets and acquire new accounts.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
• Creates sales offers, presentations in response to client companies.
• Strives to meet sales forecast and targets by nature.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Meets or exceeds all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations and social events attendance.
• Sets examples for the team in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Ensures proper handover to the rest of the team in cases of absence (leaves or emergencies)
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of CRM.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Emotional intelligence and service driven
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management;
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, and trends of accommodation patterns;
• Experience in international sales – working with and achieving sales targets
• Experience in an international company is an advantage;
• Experience in the hospitality industry is an advantage;
• Willingness to travel abroad.
• Bachelor degree in business administration or economics;
• Excellent knowledge of English (any other language is a plus)
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Office
• Good English writing skills
Shevana offers an attractive salary package for the right candidate.
Only Short-listed candidate will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidence.
Send us your written motivation letter and CV before 1st March , if you meet the qualifications required
Job location: Sofia
CEO Niels Nielsen