Join now

TECHNICAL CUSTOMER CARE AGENT with Spanish & Engli (Sofia)

Views

Hello

Protected content company is looking for Spanish & English speaking Technical Support position.Good company and good salary. One of the best outsourcing centers in Sofia.

Interested candidates send your CV and Cover Letter in English to me till 19.06 so I can recommend the right candidate in our Internal Recommendation program.

my email is:
Protected content
phone: Protected content

Recommended by me candidate to HR director have much bigger chances to get this job.

below Job Description

"TECHNICAL CUSTOMER CARE AGENT with Spanish & English

Bulgaria EUROCCOR Ltd. company Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) project in Sofia,Bulgaria for NEWELL RUBBERMAID corporation Protected content HELPDESK EMEA (Dymo, Rhino, Cardscan)

TASKS:
Providing 1st line Technical Support of IT Software & Hardware and Pre-Sales Info as well as Service After Sales for France,Belgium, Switzerland & EMEA, USA, Canada, APAC - phone, email and chat end users:
-- Analyzing and diagnosing the source of the trouble
-- Remote troubleshooting and solving of software and hardware incidents ; - Software installations and issues for consumers using DYMO Software, Printers and Business Card Scanners in MS Windows and Mac Apple OS
-- Providing Pre-sales detailed information & advice and After Sales Warranty & Repair service of DYMO, CardScan and Rhino machines and software compatibility with .NET Framework, Windows Protected content , XP, Vista, 7, Protected content , Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, Linux, Citrix environment, print server, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, ACT!, Goldmine.
-- Log all calls and chats to helpdesk system : Remedy
-- Aim for first time resolution & escalating more complex incidents when appropriate to 2-nd Line"

Sofia Forum