Join now

FITNESS. Personal Training Services (St. Petersburg)

Views

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Alex Shula and for the past 15 years I've been a fitness coach and fitness development consultant in San Francisco, having moved to SPb in February I'm now happy offer a full range of fitness related services in St. Petersburg, including 1-on-1 and small group training.
My company ShulaSports ( Protected content ) has been in business since Protected content we have a terrific track-record of client transformations that you may view at our website Protected content

I am personally US certified Personal Trainer through NSCA and Master Personal trainer through NESTA, as well as other organizations.
Over the past 15 years I've worked with a wide-range of clients with many different goals ranging from general toning up, building up, loosing weight, getting stronger, post-natal recovery, some of our clients are professional athletes and models, but majority have been regular people who want to improve their life's by making fitness a part of their daily life's, which is what I'm offering to you! :)

Should you have any questions or interested in a complimentary consultation, you may contact me via my website, by emailing: Protected content or phoning: Protected content

Sincerely,

Alex

St. Petersburg Forum

Our Global Partners