Join now

Home helper with a good resolution screen (St. Petersburg)

Hello everyone, I am selling my laptop Samsung RV Protected content , 14 inches diagonal, disk C's capacity is 88,9 GB, D = Protected content in a good condition (no scratches, Kaspersky Internet security antivirus valid for Protected content further from now on, a cord, an infrared mouse, a bag, a mobile broadband Huawei MTS USB stick working with any MTS SIM-cards and the actual SIM-card, too, a table lamp with a flexible shaft to shed light on keyboard when typing in the evenings, Wi-Fi); I have only used it at home since the battery, although in place, does not quite keep, so the laptop will be of use and help at the dorm / in rented rooms stably plugged into the socket when working at assignments or typing essays / reports; you may also order a new compatible battery at ebay or amazon, I have deduced its price (3 thousand rubles) from the laptop's one and I'm selling it at 9 thousand rubles (= around Protected content you can always come to see and test the laptop at your convenience, I live by Finlandsky railway station = Lenin's square (Ploshad' Lenina metro st. on the red line), my cell is Protected content email address Protected content Thank you and have a nice week.

St. Petersburg Forum