Join now

native Russian looking for interesting job (St. Petersburg)

Hey! My name is Olya and I am looking for an interesting job in Saint-Petersburg. I am also upper-intermediate in English and pre-intermediate in German. It will be awesome for me to find job for practicing my English.
Please, contact me any time : olga. Protected content or Protected content

Personal qualities: sociable, cheerful, level-headed, lively, tolerant, open to new Experiences, conversational

Protected content German Gymnasium
Saint-Petersburg, Russia

Protected content Saint-Petersburg State University
Faculty of Sociology
Major: Economic Sociology

Protected content
Saint-Petersburg State University
Smolny College of Liberal Arts
Major: History of Art, artcriticism

Practical Experience

September Protected content “Sales department” in an international organization «REEMTSMA», Saint-Petersburg

Spring Protected content University practice at the State Aleksandrinsky Theater, “Department of youth projects”, Saint-Petersburg

Winter Protected content Volunteer in charitable foundation «Sweet Home»,
Events organization of holidays for children

Autumn Protected content Initiator of Literature Discussion Circle (informal, weekly), St Petersburg

Autumn Protected content Curator and PR-Assistant in the contemporary cultural art center “PRO ARTE”, St. Petersburg

Winter Protected content Work with children in social development in Tanzania (Africa),
Organized by an international organization for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential, AIESEC

Summer Protected content Volunteer in an archaeological expedition in Mongolia, undertaken by the Russian Geographical Society

Fall Protected content 2012 School teacher of history and culture of Saint-Petersburg

Fall Protected content 2013 Assistant of Chief-Editor in Russian mass-media,
internet-TV channel «ARTWAY.TV»

Spring Protected content present day Initiator of postcards project «Shikamo» (and also web-service of sending postcards)

Computer Skills
Microsoft Word Advanced experience
Microsoft Excel Advanced experience
Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced experience
Adobe Master Collection Protected content experience
(InDesign, Photoshop)

Extra-curricular activities
Hobbies and Interests Protected content
Studying, Travelling, Internet, Languages, Hiking and Camping, Reading literature