Personal Income Tax Return (St. Petersburg)
Please note that submission of PIT Return (form 3-НДФЛ) is obligatory for all individuals, citizens of the Russian Federation and foreign citizens who have concluded contracts or received income originated from the sources of the Russian Federation in the following cases:
• Sale of property owned by an individual
• Income received as a result of business activity without legal entity foundation
• Income received from other individuals who are not tax agents, as a result of civil law contracts (including renting contracts) or as a result of property lease
• Received gift or prize the price of which exceeds the established limit (RUB Protected content
• Revenue from securities trading, investments or stock exchange transactions
• Income from sources outside the Russian Federation
An individual has a right to get various tax deductions. But before he/she needs to provide a set of documents including PIT Return to the Tax Authorities.
Please be advised that an individual should submit the declaration to the Tax Authorities before April 30, Protected content .
Acsour, an outsourcing provider of financial services, would be glad to offer you our assistance in Preparation and Submission of Personal Income Return (form 3-НДФЛ). Please conact Acsour on info@acsour. com or me directly via internations.
10% off is guranteed to internations members!