Join now

POLL: Wing Chun Kung Fu classes (St. Petersburg)

Views

Hi InterNations Community in St. Petersburg:

Here is the deal - I am evaluating whether there is any interest among folks here to study Wing Chun Kung Fu.

Chances are you have heard about it. There has been a number of recent movies about Yip Man, who was the first Bruce Lee's teacher that bumped up the interest worldwide. It is one of the most popular but, sadly, most misrepresented martial arts on the planet. It is a highly effective, simple to learn (yet hard to master) art of fighting. Your physical form or age are irrelevant. There is absolutely no b**sh** in it. Practical and logical to the extreme. Depending on your goals, you can learn devastating but simple self defense skills in short time, or be on track to becoming a good fighter. This style also benefits health because it has Qigong built into it. And you can learn a lot of things about your body that you never knew.

I have spent a good number of years studying GuLao branch of Wing Chun (also known as PienSan or Side Body). I am willing to teach individually or as a group if there is an interest.

Please let me know if you are interested or would like to learn more either by posting responses here, or by emailing me to Protected content . Once I figure out if there is any demand for it, I will arrange the schedule. As far as locations - at this time, there are two different studios that are available, both in Vasilevskiy Ostrov,

Cheers,

YL

St. Petersburg Forum

Our Global Partners