Join now

Russian as a Foreign Language in St. Petersburg

In addition to the meetings at InterNations St. Petersburg Russian Club which I conduct regularly you can also take my private INDIVIDUAL LESSONS OF RUSSIAN AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE.
I would help you to achieve any learning goal: from elementary Russian skills for everyday communication to passing an international exam.
- The basic course for beginners Elementary Level (A1) is addressed to foreigners who study Russian as a foreign language and want to feel confident in everyday communication. Therefore I pay special attention to speech practice on that stage.
You can also gain the ability to write and speak about yourself, your family, friends, and work and leisure activities.
- Basic Level (A2) might be useful for those who have already obtained the elementary level of Russian as a foreign language. This course gives you an opportunity to broaden your knowledge in culture, community and consumer activities. Great attention is given not only to speech practice and but also to writing.
My students develop their ability to read and understand simple authentic texts and adapted texts from newspapers, and to write personal letters. Besides, you will be able to maintain conversation flow while communicating in everyday situations and discussing topics including themselves, their family, studies, work, hometown and the weather.
- Having finished General Course of Russian (Levels B1 and B2) you would be able to read various journalistic and artistic texts, to write outlines, thesis-papers, text abstracts, and reports on various personal and business issues. Students grow confident to understand dialogues concerning everyday subjects with clearly expressed speakers’ opinions, and are able to speak about what they have seen, express their individual opinions and analyze problems within a situation of free-talk.
- I can also work with Proficient Users (Level C1 and C2). This program is addressed to those who have Level B2 (TRKI-II) and want to polish their Russian. This course shows its good advantage among foreign trainees, students, postgraduates. I push you to improve your Russian grammar, speech and writing skills, to understand texts in any topic area and style from all spheres of communication. Your vocabulary is likely to expand up to more than ten thousand words. Students are taught to compose their own texts reflecting their individual ideas and opinions regarding to the subject of any discussion and to understand with ease the content of radio and TV programs, films, songs and so on. Finally you will be able to fulfill lightly all the requirements of monologue and dialogue communication over your exams.
- In other words, I am ready to offer the most suitable program for every student, given their learning needs, preferences in terms of intensity and schedule, business and cultural specific. The classes might take place in a cafe in the centre of the city, in your office, at my home or on Skype.
- Apart from conventional learning way I can suggest you try fantastic lessons in a form of excursion around Saint Petersburg with tons of information about its great history and breathtaking culture.
- My tuition fees is 20 EUR per one 90 min. lesson (lesson = two academic hours).

* You can reach me out as follows:
Anatoly,
tel. Protected content ,
Skype ID: pavanyan

_____________It’s a high time to speak Russian!_____________

** As to make up your mind about taking my lessons I suggest you visit Russian Club for free and meet me there and listen to my presentations!

St. Petersburg Forum