On 6th of May at 12.00 Lovely Russia invites you to open with us the sites, associated with daily life of St-Petersburg as well as historical and cultural legacy of the city.
1) We’ll start with one of the oldest metro stations of our city, Ploschad Vosstaniya, designed in the Protected content by the Soviet architects and representing the exquisite decorations and artwork. The metro of St.-Petersburg is also famous for being the deepest metro in the world.
2) The most farmer’s market Kuznechniy situated in the center is another highlight of the excursion. We will walk around the market, taste traditional Russian delicacies and negotiate prices with friendly sellers – migrants from all over the UIS.
3) A visit to a real communal flat will help you to examine the history of Russia as the tenant houses of the Tzar’s time were transformed by the Soviets to the communal flats and later redesigned again after the perestroika.
4) The famous courtyards of the city are also available during the tour. They create a unique atmosphere of the city. You will open some particularities os St-Petersburg architecture.
5) The taverns, mentioned in the novels of Dostojevsky are nowadays represented by the so called “vodka rooms”, the importance of which in the Soviet time was enormous. A visit to an authentic “vodka room” with vodka tasting is also a part of the tour.
6) Upon request this tour may also include the following options: visit to a functioning Orthodox church, a commission shop (second-hand Soviet style).
Tour price: 1,000rbl for 3 hr walk and we have a special promo – take your friend and get 30% of discount!!! Hurry up!