Последнее обновление: 24.08. Protected content In the Visa Section at the Consulate General it is expected a vacant position for a Scandinavian, English and Russian speaking Visa Officer.
The Consulate General is one of three Norwegian foreign missions in Russia, with ten permanent full-time positions, including four posted diplomats. The Visa Section is headed by a posted staff member (Vice Consul) and is also staffed with one Norwegian locally employed officer and two Russian national employees.
The person we are looking for must be structured, service-minded and have good cooperation skills.
The full time position is expected to become vacant during September Protected content .
The work duties are:
• Receiving, checking and electronically processing applications for visa and residence permits
• Interviewing applicants
• Answering inquiries concerning visa, residence and work permits, etc.
• Various administrative tasks
• Reception duties
• Work assignments will not be strictly limited to the tasks in the Visa Section. Other work tasks/duties may be assigned as needed
• Higher education (Bachelor) will be an advantage
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Native Russian speaker
• Knowledge of Norwegian or another Scandinavian language is highly desirable
• Service-minded and considerate
• Able to work in a team, but also able to take responsibility and work independently
• Able to work in a structured manner and with an eye for details without losing the overview
• Experience from similar kind of work is an advantage
We can offer:
• A position in a friendly and dynamic working environment
• Salary according to qualifications
• A possibility for further training and education within the visa area and other related areas
For more information about the position please contact Vice Consul Bjørn Are Prins, cg.st. Protected content
Application and CV must be written in English or Scandinavian language, and should be sent to: cg.st. Protected content
Deadline for application: 14 September Protected content