Join now

Norwegian Speakers needed - JOB IN POLAND Wroclaw (Stavanger)

NORWEGIAN SPEAKERS NEEDED (min. A2)
We are looking for 5 Import Brokerage Raters with Norwegian for Interim Shift (Monday to Friday from 4:00 pm to 0:00 am)

Job description: A Rater is a person in charge of classifying merchandise according to given Customs Tariff code and regulations and who will be held accountable towards this government administration for the content of the declaration presented.

Merchandise classification (=rating) according to Norwegian Customs regulation, including any particular Customs treatment.
This includes:
• Ability to analyze shipping documents mainly into English and determine validity of preferential treatments or certificates of origins (i.e. EFTA declarations, CITES certificate, import license…),
• Ability to extract pertinent information from the importer database to perform accurate rating,
• Ability to use Tariff Tool to determine best merchandise classification,
• Calculate VAT and import duties on shipments

We expect from applicants:
• Norwegian and English language skills
• Flexibility
• Attention to the details
• Overall knowledge about products classification

If you are interested please send me your CV, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I will provide you with detailed answer ASAP. My private e-mail is: Protected content (I can not leave my company e-mail here).
Please do not ask me also about other postitions with diffrent languages. We are looking only for Norwegian speakers at the moment.

Many Thanks in advance for your applications :-D

Stavanger Forum