Join now

are u interesting on travel to China? (Stockholm)

The ancient treasures and modern wonders of China span 5,000 years of culture and history. The natural beauty, fascinating heritage, mouth-watering cuisine, and state-of-the-art cities will enthrall, excite and amaze you. And throughout this great destination, a warm and friendly people awaits you, eager to share a level of hospitality that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Now is the time to discover beautiful China, like never before! - China is located in the eastern part of Asia on the west coast of the Pacific Ocean, which is also in the Eastern Hemisphere and the Northern Hemisphere.
Rivers and Lakes

China has numerous rivers and lakes. According to statistics, more than 50,000 rivers have drainage areas that exceed Protected content kilometers; more than 1,500 exceed 1,000 square kilometers. These rivers can also be classified as exterior and interior rivers. The Yangtze, the longest in China and even in Asia, is the third longest in the world. The Yellow River, ‘Mother River of the Chinese People’, is just behind the Yangtze in length and both flow into the Pacific Ocean. The Yarlung Zangbo River belongs to the Indian Ocean water system, and the Irtysh River flows to the Arctic Ocean.

The areas with the most lakes are the Middle-Lower Yangtze Plain and Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Many lakes in the northwest are salty. Qinghai Lake, a beautiful natural salt-water lake, is the largest. In southeast China, most lakes are fresh water; including Poyang Lake, Dongting Lake, and Taihu Lake. These lakes provide China with precious resources such as aquatic products, petroleum, natural gas, mines and renewable resources like tide power.

Mountainous Topography

China has large areas of mountainous land, about two-thirds of the country. The ranges mainly run from east to west and from northeast to southwest. Among these mountains, some seemingly scrape the sky, and others feature charming scenery. There are 50 mountains in China with an altitude of over 7,000 meters.To the east in China, lower mountains like Mt. Taishan, Mt. Huashan, and Mt. Emeishan, also display their unique beauty.

please contact me,i will make a exciting journey for you!
my email: Protected content

Stockholm Forum

Our Global Partners