Join now

Aug. 29, 2010 - Stockholm, En Dag för Framtiden

-En Dag för Framtiden-

On Sunday, August 29, Protected content Tällberg Foundation offers a full day of conversations about the future - the event takes place in Stockholm and is open to the public.

Book your tickets online, there is no cost, but you should try to book as soon as possible, to ensure you have a good seat for whatever sessions you may be interested in. There are 60 different activities and sessions, in 20 locations on Skeppsholmen and Kastellholmen!

An overview of the type of sessions includes - The future of jobs, sustainability, energy, nature, the new economy, entrepreneurship, innovation, the new China, future cars, future technologies, Stockholm in the future, what kind of Sweden do we want? In addition, a number of culture and music activities take place outdoors and indoors.

I've taken part in their annual forum in Leksand/Tällberg for 5 or 6 years now, and it's always amazing, so I thought I'd share this unique opportunity with all of you. (Think Davos, but with a conscience...)

I expect to be blown away by the day. Hope some of you can make it! It's going to be incredible.

For the Full Program see: Protected content

For the programs in English see: Protected content

Online Booking (in Swedish, but simple): Protected content

Stockholm Forum

Our Global Partners