Join now

Country Manager Sweden WANTED (Stockholm)

Job Summary

Do you want to be a Swedish Legend? Do you have top people & management skills ideally acquired in a retail / store environment?

You have a solid business / marketing acumen (either a business degree or equivalent experience)?

Ready to recruit & manage a team & open more than 10 stores in a short period of time?

Consultant : Frederike Assman
Phone : ​ Protected content

Country Manager Sweden - Save My Smartphone
SAVE MY SMARTPHONE

Who: Save my Smartphone is a leading start-up in the phone repair business.
What: Their Vision? Simple: to provide a same day repair of any connected device around the world.
How old? Less than 2 years.
How many people? (Legends?): 197, so Protected content the next few days!
How many phone repaired when we write these lines: Protected content !
Where: In France & soon across Europe (with you?)
How:
THE ROLE

As a start, work from home and in the field, report to the CEO & work with the team to:
- contribute to the strategy & its execution, liaising efficiently with HQ
- recruit and make the most of your team of future legends, open stores
- build a network of partners, manage all partnerships, suppliers & make the most of available resources
- be the brand ambassador with customers, suppliers, the media involved in the journey
- meet the objectives & ensure profitability and sustainability

YOU

- Speak fluently Swedish & English

- Do you have proven management skills ideally acquired in a retail / store environment?
- You have a solid business / marketing acumen (either a business degree or equivalent experience)?
- You like following legislation & competition to constantly adapt and position the firm you represent as number 1?
- You are a VSSM (very successful store manager!) ? with a first experience as a team leader for instance) ready to challenge your skills & grow with Save My Smartphone?
- Or you are a National Sales Manager who wants to boost your career?
- Ready to tackle a challenge head-on?
- Ready to recruit & manage a team & open more than 10 stores in a short period of time?
- You have a proven experience as a team leader, sales &/or setup of operations from scratch?
- Most importantly, you are a "doer", you "make things happen" (problem is not part of your vocabulary, you'd rather celebrate successful team solutions?)
- Available? Mobile? Organized? Rigorous? Analytical?
- Entrepreneur, independent, autonomous, team player?

Stockholm Forum