Join now

Dog Walker & Pet Sitter in Stockholm!

Hey all!

My name is Jen, I have recently moved to Vasastan from California and am starting a dog-walking and pet sitting service for the Stockholm area.

I have owned dogs and cats my whole life (as well as snakes, iguanas, hamsters, etc) and am extremely comfortable with any species of animal. Also, I have walked dogs Protected content a week as a volunteer for the past 10 years, and am therefore capable of easily handling anything from a chihuahua to a pit bull.

In addition to holding a degree in Ecology and Animal Behavior, I am a certified Wildlife Rehabilitator and can easily care for newborn, sick or injured animals of any breed. This combined with interning with veterinary clinics has given me experience with everything from giving injections to raccoons to tube-feeding day-old birds.

If you are interested in knowing more, I would prefer that I meet you and your animal friends in person so that we can conclude that everyone will be comfortable with the situation. I am available for long or short-term contracts, and can travel within a reasonable distance to walk your dog, feed your cat, brush your ferret, medicate your pythons...anything!

Please contact me for availability and prices! Email Protected content or call at Protected content .