Join now

Green solution engineer looking for a job (Stockholm)

Hello,
My name is Florian Giraudeau, i am an environment engineer and i am looking for a job in Stockholm or in Sweden.

I worked in Singapore for one year as green solution engineer in Protected content . My duties were doing audits (environment, carbon, air quality, water), propose solution in energy saving or protection of environment in industry, analyse and make proposals for renewable energy projects, recycling sites, water treatment plants and sewage treatment plants in remote sites, dealing with clients and subcontractors, and so on.
I previously did a 6 months internship for Cofely GDF Suez, in Protected content , as renewable energy project engineer.

As i graduated from a generalist engineer school in Protected content , I've got some technical background in Physics, mechanics, energy, safety, sound, heating/cooling, nuclear and environmental regulations.

I did one year of exchange studies in Luleå tekniska universitet in Protected content , as y Master 1. I was really charmed by the Swedish culture and way of living, thinking. I took the opportunity to learn some basic Swedish but it would need an upgrade to get fluent. I've traveled few time in Stockholm and knows the area.

Does anyone heard of a position available in this field in Stockholm or in Sweden?
Does anyone have a contact in this type of department?

Tack så mycket.

Stockholm Forum