Join now

Hatha Yoga for Expats in ENG in center of STKLM (Stockholm)

Yoga? What is it? Too many different schools, how to start? Where to go? Is it suitable for me, can I do it?
For beginners it can be quite challenging to find the right place to start and choose the right yoga style. There is no other way but to go and try different studios and different schools.
Let me invite you to Hatha yoga Sivananda style class in Södermalm.
It is traditional Hatha yoga with deep relaxation, energising breathing techniques and gentle but effective yoga asanas. We focus on 5 main areas:
¤ proper exercise
¤ proper breathing
¤ proper relaxation
¤ proper diet
¤ positive thinking & meditation

The class is in English and it is every Thursday early morning and Sunday lunch time:
Thursdays 06:30 am, 90 min
Sundays 11:15 am, 90 min

Regular prices:
Drop in - Protected content
Card for 5 classes - Protected content
Thursday morning classes only, 10 times – Protected content .

Come and try this Sunday August 16 for Protected content only or next Saturday August 22nd to our open house where whole day classes are only 50 SEK each including free mediation. Your body and mind will be very grateful!

Address: Magnusladulåsgata 48, Södermalm.
Metro stop: Medborgarplatsen or Mariatorget
Commuter train stop: Södra Station

More information and online booking is available at:
consciouslife.se
(information in English will be available shortly)
or contact directly the teacher Liana “Acala” at Protected content ,
mobile Protected content .

Conscious life center exists more than 10 years and it offers hatha yoga classes, ayuverdic massage, healing, detox programs, healthy cooking courses, everything that helps us to become more conscious and aware of ourselves to get connected to innerself, to overcome stress and find true harmony and balance of body, mind and soul.
We follow the motto of our guru Swami Sivananda:
Serve - Love - Give - Purify - Meditate – Realize.

Stockholm Forum

Our Global Partners