Join now

In Real Life Networking Event @ Scandic Malmen (Stockholm)

XING Stockholm Networker In Real Life

Description: THREE UPDATES! Please see below.

You are invited to come and network with your peers and members of the official XING Stockholm Group In Real Life at the Scandic Malmen, Götgatan 49–51, Protected content , On 14 April from 17. Protected content .

RSVP here:
Protected content

>>>>><<<<<
THREE UPDATES:

1. We are pleased to announce that the Scandic Malmen is our main sponsor! Our event will take place in their newly renovated Atrium.

2. We are also pleased to announce that the Lars Johansson and Lennart Svanberg of the Internet Marketing Conference are event sponsors and are providing a free registration to the Internet Marketing Conference in Stockholm on Protected content (valued at over 5,000 SEK):
Protected content

One lucky winner will be chosen from the entries submitted asking for an answer to your business related Internet marketing question! Be sure to submit your question to me no later than 7 April via Protected content

3 runners up will win one month of free XING Premium Membership.

If you would like to be among the pool of experts available to answer Internet marketing questions please email me on Protected content

3. If your company would like to sponsor our event email me on Protected content for sponsorship packages information or you can name your own package.
>>>>><<<<<

There is no admission fee and you will be able to buy the drink(s) of your choice!

Feel free to bring a friend or colleague.

Here is a link to a map to get to the venue:
Protected content

Twitter: #xingsthm
Facebook: Protected content
Linkedin: Protected content

Stockholm Forum

Our Global Partners