Join now

Looking for a Danish Speaking Customer Care Rep (Stockholm)

Hi!

I am Lisa McKay, the Nordic HR Manager for Markem-Imaje, a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.

I am looking for a Danish speaker who is self-motivated, confident and driven by the idea of working as part of a small team with a view to ensuring a high level of customer and administrative support to our Danish customers (approximately Protected content our newly created Nordics Customer Care hub in Solna.

In return, we offer you a great package including bonus, career growth and benefits, working with awesome people in lovely offices in Solna Strand.

You should possess the ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation both in and outside of our business. Previous experience of working with SAP and Salesforce is advantageous. The successful candidate must be able to communicate fluently, both spoken and in writing in Danish, Swedish and English.

Main Activities / Responsibilities:

-Proactive and reactive Customer Contact - Taking and processing orders from customers, as well as proactive calls
-Coordinating and managing communications around invoices and following up on queries
-Acting as first point of contact in customer queries or following up invoiced orders, representing M-I in the appropriate manner
-Working as part of a close team to support sales efforts and customer satisfaction

Please contact me at Protected content if you are interested.

Stockholm Forum

Our Global Partners