Join now

Looking for any type of work (Stockholm)

Hey everyone,

I am a 27-year-old Australian man currently living in Tallinn, Estonia. I am moving to Stockholm to be with my girlfriend after a year of being in a long-distance relationship.

I am needing work to pay rent and bills obviously. I have a wide range of experience in many different fields including;

- Store assistant
- Greenkeeper
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Barista
- Waiter
- Bartender, Bar Supervisor, Bar Manager
- Electronic Gaming Attendant
- Autocue Operator
- Video Editing Technician
- Hostel Assistant, Hostel Manager, Hostel Owner

I do not speak Swedish, however, I will be taking regular classes as soon as I have found a place to live and a job to be able to pay for them.

Also, please be advised that I am colourblind which is why there were so many changes in work. Trying to find something I could do was a bit of a challenge at first as I only found out I was colourblind when I was 18 after being rejected from the Australian Army because of it.

For the last four years I have worked in and managed two bars here in Tallinn. Also, last year, I bought my own hostel and have been operating that with my business partner. I am selling my share of the hostel to be in Sweden with my girlfriend and to start up something there at some point in the future.

But for now, I am prepared to take any work available just so I may live in Stockholm or Borelange.

If nobody is looking for someone to employ, are there any websites that could be of use?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Cheers,

Matt.

Stockholm Forum