Join now

my sambo and me are searching for a flat (Stockholm)

I know, searching a flat in Stockholm is hell, but maybe someone has a good idea

Hej, thank you for reading our ad.
We (Tina, 33 Martin, Protected content searching for a flat from 1.11. for a longer period. We both have fulltime jobs in Stockholm, steady income and no financial issues. Tina works at a company in the city centre, Martin is into computer science- research.
We have over 8 years of positive rental experience and references (German and Swedish) if required. As persons we are quiet, tidy and reliable. We dont smoke and dont have pets. We both speak fluent english, and also a bit of swedish, enough to get along (well you see yourself how good it is).

The flat should have at least two rooms and/or have a separate kitchen. It should be partially furnished, for we only have a bed and a desk here in Sweden, and cost not more than Protected content icl. Water, electricity mm. We would prefer a flat in the northern part of Stockholm, for ex. Solna, Sunbyberg or Kista. But we are also open for other suggestions that dont meet our requirements 100%.

In a nutshell:
apartment
from 1.11. on, for at least 4 months (preferably longer)
preferably in northern Stockholm.
washing maschine would be great
internet connection is very important, tv and stuff would be nice, but is not a neccessity
partially or completely furnished
kitchen (or kitchette, or someplace to cook)

If you have a flat, or any advice, please tell us- in swedish or english, not a problem. Thanks a lot!

Stockholm Forum