Join now

Need any job to move to Stockholm

Views

Hey guys, I am about to graduate Civil Engineering from UQ in Brisbane, Australia. And I am looking for work in Stockholm. I am looking on Monster.se and some companies websites. But there's not too much going for graduates. Does anyone have any recommendations/advice/know people that might be able to help?

Also, I realise to get their sooner I would like to find any type of job so I can manage to get a work permit to stay for a year. I would ideally like to work in a cafe as I am quite a coffee enthusiast, but also, will work mostly any job I can get to get me there sooner. So just posting everywhere I can that I am looking for work and seeing what comes back.

I have basic Swedish, and I plan to continue learning for personal and professional reasons. Have been working in an engineering office for a few months and have also worked as a driving instructor and have done some retail and hospitality as well. I plan to get an Responsible Service of Alcohol and/or barista training to have some more things to add to my CV. So I am open to ideas for available work.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Simon

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Stockholm Forum