Join now

OPPORTUNITY: A centre for your dream project! (Stockholm)

Collaboratiive Investment OPPORTUNITY: A centre for your dream project!

I have Protected content € capital in goods (Books, Software, Equipment, Music Instruments, games and others) would like to invest in a new project.

I would like to welcome creative and inspiring concepts and ideas, for the creation of a centre in Europe

You need to schedule an interview on skype with me before the 23th April skype me @ luisdanielmaldonadofonken

This opportunity will work for you if you have an idea ready, if you have some resources and contacts ready.

Your initial investment, for me to join you in your project would be Protected content . you need to bring before 27 April at least 50% of it, according to case could be even Protected content

Only with that condition fulfilled i would decide to commit, contract on hand, with the design, organization and implementation of the centre, later start up in collaboration with you.

A centre can start with or without infraestructure, it can even start online with a home page. Along the skype session i will share with you more about the strategy suggested and listen to your idea. We might find a unique concept that we both would enjoy to work on this summer.

The key here is that you can take this opportunity and get your dream project and centre designed and implemented along the year.

The services, mission and function of the centre will be defined with you.

The best innovative ideas and offers, done on time, would receive a priority-atention and scheduled for interviews first.

If you like to review the know how, projects and experience i will bring please visit our site: Protected content

My last new project, The Kap project, developed in Belgium is a good start:
Protected content (more details on the video page)

Smiles on the road!

Stockholm Forum