Join now

Room in Stockholm needed (full-time student)

Hey everybody!

I'm looking for a nice furnished room in Stockholm from 21st of August. I'm very flexible so any option within Stockholm metro area (any lane) will be suitable for me. I would also like to have an access to kitchen, bathroom, and laundry facilities. As I am a student, my monthly budget for accommodation is Protected content at max.

I would like to stay for long term (from 21st of August Protected content 21st of June Protected content min). I will arrive at Stockholm on 21st of August so will be able to sign the contract, move in and pay on this date.

Several words about myself. My name is Oleg, I am from Ukraine and I will start the first year of my masters program in finance at SSE (Stockholm School of Economics) in August. I am a fresh graduate, studied finance and economics here in Ukraine and was now accepted by SSE for a masters program. I have also worked for about a year for a government organization as a volunteer. I am an easy-going, open-minded, clean, sociable, and calm person. I do not smoke. So I will be a good tenant.

Hope to hear from you soon! Sure we can make up great roommates!

If you are interested (I hope so), you can contact me either here via a pm or at Protected content

Have a great day!
Best,
Oleg

Stockholm Forum